As we prepare to welcome you to our 35th annual Parade of Homes™, your health and safety is our top priority. The Association will be taking the following actions to help lower the risk of COVID-19 exposure and spread during this year’s Parade of Homes.
- First and foremost, if you are experiencing or showing symptoms we ask that you please stay home and instead visit our website to take a virtual tour of the homes.
- All guests will be expected to meet existing social distancing and gathering requirements in place at the time of the event.
- For everyone’s health and safety, face masks will be required upon entry and during your tour.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and conveniently located in each home.
Please note that these measures should be viewed as a minimum set of guidelines. You may encounter additional requirements depending on the individual builder.
Parade of Homes Etiquette:
Please keep these basic guidelines in mind as you tour the Parade of Homes™:
- Guests may be asked to remove shoes or wear shoe covers to protect flooring.
- With the exception of service animals, please leave pets at home.
- Please ensure that small children are supervised at all times.
- Please do not bring food or beverages into the Parade homes.
- No smoking or vaping inside Parade homes.